Reporting to Editor in Chief – Channel 8 ,you will be responsible for
- Create consistency customer journey through all channels.
- Develop and Improve news content in online channel.
- Track and monitor related industries and competitors on all digital channels.
- Analyze and choose news to broadcast in order to achieve the given revenue target.
- Formulate specific brand strategies and business/marketing plans consistent with overall category strategies.
- Creating news content production to have ratings and in accordance with the station’s policy.
- Control the production of news programs broadcast on Channel 8.
The ideal candidate should possess the following background
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing / Communication Arts / Digital Media Field or related.
- At least 8 years’ experience in media advertising industry or related.
- Understand the concepts of reach, frequency, frequency management and ROI.
- Knowledge of digital media optimization on various platform.
- Exceptional communication in both English and Thai with analytical and data driven approach.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.