Reporting to Assistant Director – Software Development , you will be responsible for
- The full-stack developer will be involved in building our products, including back-end APIs and front-end elements, as well as oversee product testing DevOps tasks.
- Lead the in-house development team and the vendor resources to develop and deliver releases on time and on quality.
- Manage development team’s performance and mentor team members with experience and technical knowledge.
- Research new and emerging technologies, lead technology evaluations and provide technical advice to management.
- Responsible for recruitment, training and management of resources to achieve high professional standards.
The ideal candidate should possess the following background
- At least 5 years of experiences as Full stack Developer
- Strong team leader with experience in working with virtual teams from different functions /regions.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with high stress tolerance.
- Understanding of software development processes, such as Backend Development, and Frontend Development.