This position will directly report to the Protection Legal Director. You will be responsible for:
- Performing various tasks relating to the Personal Data Protection Act implementation. Providing advice on personal data protection laws for all business units of the company and affiliates and undertake any other related duties or assigned.
- Collect, study, analyze and disseminate regulations of government agencies relating to personal data protection.
- Providing a consultation, clarification, and advice in the operations to various departments in accordance with personal data processing and risk assessment including Personal Data Protection Impact Assessment.
- Assist to the operations of the Personal Data Protection Officer (DPO) in the assigned activities under the Personal Data Protection Act and other relevant laws.
- Follow up and monitor the operations of the company, group companies and data processors in accordance with the personal data protection laws and regulations.
- Coordinate and cooperate with the Office of the Personal Data Protection Commission case of disputes relating to personal data.
- Performing other tasks as assigned by the Personal Data Protection Officer (DPO) or management.
- Responsible all kind of the assigned work relating to Legal Affairs Department.
The ideal candidate should possess the following background:
- At least 3 years of working experience in legal (data protection is a plus)
- Responsibility, flexibility, enthusiasm in work, prudence, including punctuality.
- Knowledge and understanding of legal documents/business documents relating to the work.
- Good knowledge and experience in the Personal Data Protection Act and relevant laws.
- Fair command in listening, spoken and written English skills.
- Good organization and able to work under pressure.
- Diligence, patience, good organizational and communication skills.
- Good computer skills.