Reporting to Marketing Head – RS Music, you will responsible for;
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies aligned with brand and campaign objectives.
- Overseeing the total campaign with focus on optimizing campaign performance by working closely with content and social media teams. Ensure campaigns are cohesive and effectively engage the audience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan comprehensive marketing campaigns, including content creation, social media engagement, and paid advertising.
- Manage digital marketing budgets and allocate resources effectively to maximize ROI and reach campaign goals.
- Utilize analytics tools to measure campaign performance. Generate regular reports with insights to optimize campaigns and drive results.
- Work with e-commerce & showbiz teams to ensure that digital marketing efforts contribute to sales and brand visibility.
- Conduct A/B tests and experiments to optimize various campaign elements, such as ad creative, landing pages, and audience targeting.
- Develop and implement audience segmentation strategies for personalized marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for survey and data collection (if any) to be utilized for total music business
- Work closely with music partner and distributor to maximize the performance of music content and make sure that streaming platform is well-organized
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing with a strong focus on campaign performance.
- Proficiency in digital advertising platforms, analytics tools, and SEO/SEM.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and generate actionable insights.
- Creative thinking, problem-solving abilities, and a passion for music.
- Experience in music marketing or strategic planner will be a plus