- Manager all aspects of E-Commerce across all platforms including, mobile application, website and marketplace in relation to grow sale & profits, traffic acquistions, average order value and conversion rate of lifestar products.
- Contribute to product strategy and vision, roadmap and priortization.
- Develop an online business strategy in collaboration with Product and Marketing Team.
- Analyze data in order to deliver data-driven strategies in order to achieve KPIs.
- Define overall metrics and KPIs for E-Commerce site and report performance via dashboard.
- Monitor Product inventory and sales forecast accuracy.
- Male / Female, age between 30-45 years
- Bachelor’s degree Marketing or Computer Science, related fields
- 3 – 5 + years of experience in E-Commerce
- Experience in the beauty & food supplement industry will be an advantage