Reporting to Director – Marketing, you will be responsible for
- Responsible for the strategic development and executions of Marketing for Channel 8
- Oversee all consumer marketing plans related to media, digital TV, projects and event activities
- Define long terms and short terms marketing strategy and programs for digital TV business, integrating strong consumer understanding and affiliate key business drivers
- Work closely with sale teams to deliver the best overall campaigns for digital TV and Online business
- Guide and mentor the marketing team in their day to day jobs and development. Empower curiosity and foster creativity in the team
- Educating and advising the team in making sure they have complete awareness of the key elements and practices required in the digital TV business industry
- Responsible for setting and managing marketing budgets in forecast, and in the execution of campaigns.
- Maintain awareness of customer needs, business development and competitive activities to ensure that marketing plan reflect local market reality and take advantage of all opportunities
The ideal candidate should possess the following background
- Minimum 10 years of experience in marketing and managing a marketing team.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Professional and proactive work ethic
- High competence in project and stakeholder management
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing
- Strong organizational, planning, analytical, presentation and time management skills
- Strong business acumen and commercial sense
- Ability to work on multiple projects and multiple levels simultaneously