Reporting to NPD Manager, you will be responsible for
- Creates a prototype of a new product in order to iron out flaws in the final design
- Gathers the raw materials necessary to build or create the product being developed
- To Research on new trends of Pets food products and related raw materials.
- To create ideas to enhance the quality and be successful in the market
- To Source new Suppliers/manufacturers for production support and evaluation
- To Work closely with Thai FDA authorities in order to strengthen relationship as well as update regulation and guideline to ensure that company’s products comply with.
- Coordinate and manage relationship with manufacturer for initial development and manage production schedules to meet the timeline.
- To monitor quality assurance of manufacturers as standard set by the company
The ideal candidate should possess the following background
- Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine
- At least 2 years’ experience in pets food or pets products Industry
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Computer literacy in MS Office and related software
- Positive attitude, able to work independently and as a team