- Providing value-added data, reports and solutions as assigned.
- Compile useful information, highlighting the factors that will ultimately guide the business to make better decisions in the future.
- Support data analysis for internal and external departments in the business group.
- Data analysis collects, records, and analyzes both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Analyze customer or channel information from customer databases for use in strategy planning.
- Retrieve data from various systems to prepare reports, summarizing results and reporting various problems that occur in work for improvement.
- Prepare and collect data and present analytical data to relevant parties.
- Complete the work within the specified time.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Data Science, Computer Science, Business, Economics, Mathematics / Statistics, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in BI or related in medical services, healthcare solutions would be advantage.
- Communication skills: Data analysts present their findings, and translate the data into understandable reports. They need to write and speak clearly and be able to communicate complex ideas into easily understood terms.