Reporting to Assistant Director, you will be responsible for
- Monitoring news contents for accuracy and appropriateness, providing suggestions where necessary to improve them.
- Determines the editorial guidelines and tone of voice for the brand, ensuring that all content produced falls in line with this style.
- Plan and manage all daily operations.
- Setting the news content strategy for short, medium and long terms.
- Help to create and realize revenue streams collaborating closely with Sale and BD.
The ideal candidate should possess the following background
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, public relations, communications or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years proven track record in the content industry, especially in the News industry.
- Good knowledge and experience in News Digital content; Online news service, TV News station or News portals.