On this divergence. Reporting to Visual Manager you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for Video Shooting, Post Editing and search for (if necessary) footages to create quality content as assigned according to concept.
- Suggest storytelling ideas throughout the processes to elevate works standard
- Plan and set priority of content to ensure deadlines are met and material is created to the highest quality.
- Collaborate with colleagues from across related departments to control quality operations.
- Provide references and work with Production Team to utilize effective tools to achieve objectives.
- Attend team training session and WIP session.
The ideal candidate should possess the following background:
- Exposure to online and offline media.
- Time management skill. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Collaborative. Good teamwork skills.
- Creative, outgoing and trendy person.
- Attention to details
- Fluent with Adobe Premiere and/ or Final Cut. Skill in other post-production and graphic program (After Effect, Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.) is a plus.
- Other production skill (Equipment Operation, Photography, Cinematography, Lighting design) is a plus.
- Initiative in learning and improving