- Plan and manage the sales performance of telesales (outbound team) to achieve sales target
- Set the daily target and control the operation to make sure that the monthly and yearly target is achieved.
- Develop, control and evaluate the execution of sales strategy
- Design and execute the activities that can motivate and drive performance of telesales agents
- Make sure that all staff, who are under his/ her supervision, perform according to the rules and regulations of the RS Group.
- Make sure that all telesales agents serve customers with the highest customer service standard.
- Monitor and analyze competitors and customers’ behavior so as to be able to revise the strategy or action on a timely basis.
- Make sure that all telesales agents have enough skills and knowledge
- Report sales performance and corrective action (if the target is not achieved) on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Make sure that number of agents are enough for the available number of sales leads.
- Male or female, not over than 45 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, management information system or related fields.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Strong analytical and communication skill
- Being able to manage the sales team under high pressure and expectation.
- Strong leadership and managerial skill
- Experience in TV shopping business will be advantageous