Reporting to Service Application Development, you will be responsible for
- Worked with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into design, implementation.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages, Apex classes & Triggers to suit to the needs of the application.
- Used Data Loader, Connector to insert, update and bulk import & export of data from Salesforce.com
- Developed Web Service Call outs from Salesforce to External Applications using REST API.
- Prepare a training manual and training for users.
- Coordinating with clients, administrators, project managers and other programmers.
- Maintain application that are implemented to have the highest performance.
The ideal candidate should possess the following background
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field
- 2 – 5 years experience in Salesforce.com Platform Developer and work as Salesforce Admin
- Experience in SFDC Development implementing the APEX Classes, APEX Triggers, Visual Force pages, S – Controls, Force.com IDE, Eclipse with SOQL, SOSL and Plug-ins.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Product Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Apex Programming.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Technologies Apex Classes, Test Classes, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force, Lightning pages (Pages, Component & Controllers), ETL, S-Controls, Triggers, Custom Objects, Web services, Validation Rules, Work Flows, Dashboards, Reports, Sandbox development and Testing
- Experience in developing Web services, REST APIs
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases MySQL, MSSQL, MONGODB