Reporting to Assistant Director – Commerce Platform Development, you will be responsible for
- Manage and implement the overall project process along with project operations monitoring
- Compile and supervise project scope, requirements, deliverables, tasks, timelines, resources and other related elements (risks, budgets, quality standard etc.)
- Propose and track project man-day – Report summary of project man-day to Head of Technology and Business Stakeholders.
- Cooperate with technology team lead and the project team in prioritizing the development and implementation task to assure on-time delivery with qualified products reaching customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate project risks and ensure that all risks are acknowledged and have appropriate mitigation plans.
- Establish project management framework, encourage harmony among the team and create the understanding of a common goal
- Liaise between Business Stakeholders and the internal team to verify all requirements to identify the scope of work.
- Maintain Business Stakeholders and internal staff engagements through regular status update meetings and manage cross-functional team interdependencies by keeping all project plans and document up to date – Report project progress to project owner and person in charge regularly and also organize a meeting for internal team and customers