Reporting to Assistant director – Commercial Accounting, you will be responsible for:
- Perform month end closing and financial statement to report the business’s operation in accordance with Thai accounting standards (TFRS for PIEs) and related tasks in a timely manner.
- Review and monitor the preparation of business’s operation reports such as monthly financial statements with details related. Expenditures separated by line of department, and submit a full range of tax in compliance with laws and regulations to be complete, accurate, and on time.
- Review and monitor to ensure that the details of monthly financial statements are prepared accurately and completely.
- Perform monthly report and analysis of financial statements for present to management team.
- Take part in preparing annual budgeting and feasibility study of new project, and work closely with business unit to support management.
- Review and submit a full range of tax in compliance with laws and regulations within a timeframe to Revenue Department.
- Coordinate with auditors and related departments.
- Follow up and evaluate the performance of subordinates/Improve and develop the work system to be more efficient and effective/advising and solving accounting and tax questions with subordinates and other departments.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
The ideal candidate should possess the following background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- At least 5 years’ accounting & finance experience
- Good knowledge of TFRS and taxation
- Experience from commercial or manufacturing business will be advantage
- Big 4 audit firm experience is a plus
- Experience in manager level
- Experience with SAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office like Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Analysis skills, detail-oriented and able to identify problems, develop solutions and implement actions to resolve issues