Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in preparing papers/ presentations for the executive and board of directors.
- Gather all the financial information to support the analysis of financial performance.
- Conduct financial projections to assess the value of assets demonstrated in the financial statement as requested by auditors.
- Prepare all information in relation to the issuance of financial instruments and company credit rating review.
- Analyze financial information and identify the business risks including strategies of business competitors of the potential project for presenting to the management team.
- Assist in conducting the feasibility study, financial models & valuation of the potential project.
- Participate in the due diligence process and coordinated with the advisor’s team (Finance, Tax, Legal, etc.) in relation to M&A projects.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in corporate finance, business development, investment banking, financial advisory or related fields.
- Having knowledge in M&A, due diligence, finance analysis, valuation and feasibility study.
- Knowledge of SET, SEC regulations will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Self-motivated and positive attitude.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Expertise in computer abilities (MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)