On this divergence. Reporting to Content Manager you will be responsible for:
- Create and develop creative concept and implementation direction for projects and campaigns assigned.
- Plan and set priority of contentto ensure deadlines are met and material is created to the highest quality.
- Suggest creative ideas throughout the processes to elevate works standard.
- Collaborate with colleagues from across related departments to control quality operations. Provide references and work with Production Team to utilize effective tools to achieve objectives.
- Join meeting with ‘clients’ (internal & external) from time to time in briefing and presenting campaigns.
The ideal candidate should possess the following background:
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in creative fields or related with exposure to online and offline media.
- Good English language skill. Other language knowledge is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Well-rounded in current trends and social situations, read various kind of books.
- Longing for knowledge in diverse disciplinaries.
- Creative thinking. Appreciation in art and design.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Fluent with Office Programs (Word, Pages, Doc, Excel, Pages, Sheet, Powerpoint, Slides, Keynote).
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effect, AdobePremiere orFinal Cut Pro and/or other designing/ editing programs is a plus.
- Experience in digital marketing, activation, or media production is a plus.