Your responsibilities are as followed:
- Planning and executing the analytical assignment in response to business/ commercial needs.
- Performing analysis of structured and unstructured data to solve multiple and complex business problems.
- Creating relevant and deep strategic insights from large and complex data.
- Operating and customizing the predictive models that deliver values to business units
- Developing the analytic and predictive model that can contribute to sales conversion.
- Supporting business user ad-hoc data request and also provide advice for the business user.
- Developing dashboard or data tools that enable business users for improving their business result.
- Developing and analyzing metrics that can be used to continually improve business units’ business result
- Creating visualizations and reports for requested projects.
- Developing strategy for acquiring new dataset for deeper insight and analysis.
The ideal candidate should possess the following background
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Quantitative fields (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, Operational Research) or equivalent industry experience.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in data sciences, data analytics and data engineering, with proven track records on leveraging data analytics / data science to create business impact in large enterprises.
- Experience in visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Power BI, Qlik sence etc.
- Deep knowledge of advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources.
- Knowledge of a variety of data science / analytics use cases that outline solutions to large-scale business issues (TV shopping and / or e-Commerce preferred.
- Experience in A/B testing.