Reporting to Senior Manager, IT Governance, you will be responsible for
- Responsible for IT Risk Management function and be independent from IT Operations.
- Provide strategic insight on technology risk and cybersecurity
- Provide leadership for the implementation of and compliance with the IT Risk Management Policy, and IT Policy to effectively manage technology related risks, enhance technology resiliency and mitigate risks against technology security.
- Continuous improvement of Cybersecurity risks management capability.
- Lead and promote an enterprise culture of Cybersecurity risk awareness and training.
- Actively participate in selection of Services/Systems/Tools used for IT Risk Management and provide recommendation on potential risk issues and compliance requirements
The ideal candidate should possess the following background
- Male or Female, Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT (Science) or any related fields.
- 5+ years’ experience in internal or external IT audit, IT Risk Management, IT Security Standard and IT Compliance.
- In depth knowledge of technology framework, risks and controls
- Practical knowledge of cyber security risks and practices
- Good command of spoken and written English