Reporting to Assistant Director – Commerce Platform Development , you will be responsible for
- Develop application according to specifications and with an effective.
- Making changes to existing applications according to the feedback received from the end users.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs to fix program issues.
- Contribute to designing and building production systems on Client/Server and web application.
- Analyzing and gathering requirements from end users to develop and customize program as required.
- Execute Unit Test and System Integration Test.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of web applications.
- Coordinating with clients, administrators, project managers and other programmers
- Compose system design documents such as database diagram, user manual.
The ideal candidate should possess the following background
- Bachelor’s degree / Master of Engineering / Computer Science / IT or related fields
- At least 4 years of experience in of PHP development experience
- Strong knowledge of PHP programming
- Expertise in PHP frameworks such as Codeigniter, Laravel, etc
- Experience in developing Web services, REST APIs, SOAP, common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook etc)
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases MySQL is required, MSSQL, MONGODB would be added advantage