Reporting to Assistant Director – Commerce Platform Development , you will be responsible for
- Developing new features using React / NodeJS
- Design, develop, test, debug, performance tune and implement software programming applications/operating systems utilizing Agile development methodologies.
- Development and implementation of complex web-based application components.
- Contribute to and maintain a React / NodeJS component library.
- Work with project managers, product owners to clarify requirements, determine business needs with technical requirements, and recommend alternative technical approaches to meet design requirements.
- Building reusable components and front-end and back-end libraries for future use
The ideal candidate should possess the following background
- Bachelor’s degree / Master of Engineering / Computer Science / IT or related fields
- At least 4 years experience in React, NodeJS and Express.js
- Server side development experience with NodeJS, RESTful API
- Client side development experience with React, React-hook, MobX or Redux
- Experience or familiarity operating database such as MongoDB, MySQL or Elasticsearch
- Experience or familiarity using best practice version control methodologies and tools such as Git
- Experience or familiarity operating database such as MongoDB, MySQL
- Experience in Microservice Architecture would be considered a plus