Reporting to Internal Audit Director, you will be responsible for
- To handle audit fieldwork & special audit tasks based on risk-based audit follow the plan and risk management concept.
- To review audit work papers and monitor assigned audits is completed within the agreed budget and timeline.
- To assess business, financial and operation risks and exposures and evaluation on the effectiveness of risk management and internal control system.
- To advise or provide constructive recommendations on appropriate internal control system and risk management over operation, finance, and accounting.
- To communicate and participate with the financial and operating management in order to facilitate the audit planning and execution of the audit plan, including of opening and exit meetings.
- To prepare and review the draft audit report summarizing audit finding/issue and recommendations to Director of Internal Audit for review and approval.
- To ensure that management response according to the audit report is followed up according to specific timeline
The ideal candidate should possess the following background
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting, Auditing or Business Administrative
- Comfort in dealing with uncertainty and operating in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial environment
- Good knowledge of SET, SEC rules and regulations, Public Acts, Thai Corporate and Commercial Laws
- Excellent knowledge of risk-based auditing, COSO and SOX
- Possessing strong technical and auditing skills (GAAP/IIA Standards) based on risk based audit as well as involving in operations and business risks and control processes
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking, leadership skills, negotiation skills with interpersonal and communications skills, problem solving skills
- Business knowledge in entertainment and/ or retail business is special consideration
- Working experience in professional audit firm and risk management project both internal/external auditor, experiences working in Big 4 is preferable
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) are advantages
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook, SAP and presentation skills are advantages