Reporting to NPD Manager, you will be responsible for
- Define the product strategy and road map
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Develop of new product
- Thinking of the promotion of products to suit the market competition.
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Analyze of the strengths, the weakness of the product
- Analyze and understand the customer database of the company
The ideal candidate should possess the following background
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Veterinary Medicine or related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience as Product Manager/Brand Manager.
- Experience in the pets food, pets products or related business will be an advantage
- Strong analytical, project management, negotiation, leadership and strategic thinking skills
- Creative, self-motivated, high commitment and eager to learn.
- Positive attitude, able to work independently and as a team.