Reporting to Director, Product Management you will be responsible for
- Collaborating with Media & Marketing teams and Product Management to plan and execute marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Managing campaign budgets to ensure projects stay within outlined parameters.
- Measuring, performance evaluating, and providing analyses on results of marketing campaigns and promotion.
- Conducts market research and analysis, and establishes data management and tracking systems to improve the organization’s marketing efforts.
- To act as a key contact person and communicate and execute all project details.
- Responsible for campaign planning, media planning and implementing online campaigns and promotion to drive quality sales to achieve KPIs.
- Identify short-term and long-term plans for the overall business based on the performance target given. And analyze all on-going campaigns, including daily tracking of performance and budget.
- Work in close collaboration with BI team
The ideal candidate should possess the following background
- Bachelor or higher Degree in MBA, Marketing, Finance, Supply chain or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years in PMO / Project Management for E-commerce platform, online business, retail etc.
- Have good communication skills, comfortable to work with internal and external team.
- Able to build collaborative relationships across functions based on trust and respect.
- Possess “Can Do” and “Self-Motivated” attitude.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills both English and Thai
- Proactively seeks out information and clarity needed to enable strong decision making for the business