RS GROUP Organizes Training to Transform Channel 8 Correspondents Into Professional Reporters
RS GROUP is committed to provide opportunities for its employees to enhance their skills and knowledge. Channel 8 correspondents are no exception, as they play an important role in delivering news and being the voice of the public. Journalism is no longer just about keeping up with the world to prepare news presentation accurately. Other skills, such as personality, communication styles, and reporting styles, are necessary for these correspondents.
That is why RS executives organized a training course for our news reporters to develop high quality news reporters and staffs, with three main objectives, namely
- To develop professional look and communication styles of our reporters
- To inspire our staffs to produce quality news reporting
- To improve news development and reporting skills to make the program more interesting
The training was divided into three parts, featuring widely recognized speakers in the media and entertainment industry of Thailand:
- Professional news reporter course, by Khun Thapanee Eadsrichai, accomplished journalist with more than a decade of experience and numerous awards
Professional makeup class, by Nongchat (Khun Chatchai Peangapichart), Thailand’s leading makeup artist
- Personality and communication class, by Kru Kong – Preediyuth Rattanangam, experienced trainer with a track record of training the country’s leading actors and actresses.
At the end of the training, participants were impressed and refueled with passion in news reporting. The training also put them on a path in developing themselves into a successful journalist filled with confidence and comprehensive understanding of their own image as a reporter.
Moving forward, RS GROUP plans to roll out different training courses for other employees to prepare the human capital necessary to drive the company’s success.